Date: Friday, April 21st 2017
Time:10:00am - 4:00pm
Trainer: Marian O’Connor, Head of Professional Development
Fees: £118 (£108 if booked and paid for by 10 March 2017)
Venue: Tavistock Relationships, 70 Warren Street, London W1T 5PB
Course code: SC47
This one day workshop is designed to help individual, couple and psychosexual therapists know more about mindfulness and to think about how it might be applied to their work, particularly with clients presenting with sexual problems.
The aims of the course are:
- To learn more about mindfulness theory and practice
- To think about how mindfulness might help us personally in our work
- To learn some mindfulness techniques and practices
- To consider how specific mindfulness techniques might be used with clients presenting with specific problems such as low sexual desire, anxiety, dyspareunia, P.E.
- To consider what other behavioural techniques might help our clients be more mindful in their relationships, both physically and emotionally.
If you experience any problems during the application process, please contact the Training Administration team on 020 7380 8288 or firstname.lastname@example.org